As you age, your facial muscles lose elasticity and flexibility, resulting in wrinkles and a saggy appearance. Face yoga strengthens your face’s 55 muscles and is an excellent alternative to common anti-aging treatments. Yoga techniques are intended to stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin’s middle layer, resulting in smoother, tighter skin and a more radiant complexion. Face yoga can smooth wrinkles, lift eyes, reduce puffiness, tone cheeks, firm jawlines, and create a healthy glow if practiced regularly. You will see results faster than you think if you do the following face yoga exercises once or twice a day!
Six extremely effective facelift exercises
We gathered 6 fantastic anti-aging face yoga exercises for you. Face yoga may appear unusual, but it is one of the most recent anti-aging trends. Examine it out for yourself and see how they make your face look firm and healthy!
Face of a Fish
This face yoga exercise lifts the eyes and cheeks while smoothing the nasolabial fold lines.
- Put your palms on your cheeks.
- Raise your hands and lift the sides of your face.
- Make a “O” shape with your mouth. Drop your jaw as far as possible to make your face as long as possible.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Repeat twice more.
Lifting the Forehead
This face yoga exercise tightens the brow and horizontal brow lines.
- Simply place your hands on the outer edges of your brow and press down to smooth out the skin (imagine you are sweeping away your forehead wrinkles).
- Begin raising and lowering your brows. Don’t be afraid to exert strong pressure. While performing this exercise, you should feel some resistance from your skin.
This face yoga exercise aids in the reduction of double chins and saggy, loose skin on the neck.
- With your head tilted back, place your fingertips at the base of your neck and lightly stroke the skin downwards.
- Return the head to the chest and repeat twice more.
- Finally, jut out the lower lip as far as possible to draw the corners of the mouth down and place fingertips on the collarbone with the chin pointed upwards.
Show your tongue
This yoga exercise helps to reduce puffy eyes and swelling in the face.
- Simply press your hands against your temples to smooth out the skin.
- Hold this pose for about 60 seconds, opening your mouth as wide as possible and sticking your tongue out as far as you can.
Face of a Puppet
This face yoga exercise reduces puffy cheeks and fades nasal labial folds.
- Show off your teeth with a big smile.
- Press your fingertips gently against the crease between your nose and lips. Lift your muscles up while pressing your fingertips down to provide minimal resistance. Do it at least 20 times.
Move Your Mouthwash
This face yoga exercise can help you get rid of chubby cheeks and nasal labial folds.
- Fill one of your cheeks with air and transfer it from one to the other as you would mouthwash.
- Continue for 1 minute and then relax. For best results, repeat 5 to 10 times at a time.
- Try our True Beauty Collagen Drink to nourish your skin from the inside out. It contains PEPTAN® collagen, which has been scientifically proven to contribute to radiant, healthier skin.